Digital Marketing Intern
You Squared Media is a fast-pace, growth oriented, full-service advertising agency. We are looking for people who want to learn more about an advertising agency and to gain hands on media experience. This is a non-paid internship available in the Spring, Summer, or Fall. The internship is available with a choice of a M,W,F 10am-4pm or Tues., Thurs. 10am-5pm schedule.
The ideal candidate would be an undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science or a related field. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys learning and applying new techniques within a progressive team environment. This internship will focus on working with our lead Full Stack Developer. The intern will work on WordPress websites and assisting with maintaining and increasing the website visibility both on page and off page. It will also include keeping up-to-date with digital content.
Experience & Abilities:
- Ability to think critically and remain flexible among a diverse and ever-changing business environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Interest in gaining proficiency in digital marketing tools, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, WordPress Design, and more
- Attuned to social media trends and able to effectively navigate platforms
- Fluent in Mac products and Adobe software
Qualifications & Skills :
- Preferred someone who is earning a degree in marketing, journalism, communications, and or a related field.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of multiple social media platforms, metrics, and tracking.
- Canva and hootsuite experience is a plus.
- Moderate graphic design is a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and set goals and meet established deadlines.
- Professional written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively perform and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Works well with a team.