Social Media Intern
Job Summary (Social Media Intern)
You Squared Media is a fast-pace, growth oriented, full-service advertising agency. We are looking for people who want to learn more about an advertising agency, social media management, and to gain hands on media experience. The internship will include marketing and media strategies for social media platforms like facebook, Instagram, twitter, and more. This person must be able to multi-task, be extremely organized, and most important interested in the current social media trends. They need to be strong communicators, excellent written and verbal skills are essential. Experience with graphic design and social media platforms is a plus. The role will include assisting the Account Coordinators with various account needs and their social media platforms including weekly social media plans, posts, analytics, and ad placement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write and design images / content for all social media channels.
- Execute a strategic content schedule for social media.
- Responsible for reporting analytics for all social media channels.
- Implement advertising campaigns on social media channels and manage an advertising budget with guidance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferred someone who is earning a degree in marketing, journalism, communications, and or a related field.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of multiple social media platforms, metrics, and tracking.
- Canva and hootsuite experience is a plus.
- Moderate graphic design is needed and or an understanding of canva.
- Demonstrates ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and set goals and meet established deadlines.
- Professional written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively perform and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.